Events

Sunday
Sunday Worship
SAS
Monday
Brownies
Mothers’ Union
Tuesday
Towns-women’s Guild
Craft Group
Wednesday
Thursday
Holy Eucharist
Wives Group
Friday

> More events ...

Harvest Festival 2013

We are a lively, active congregation where people of all ages and backgrounds are represented and warmly welcomed. With our sister church of St. Andrew & St. Teilo, in Woodville Road, we form the new Parish of Cathays, which came into being in January 2007. The Parish is located in the city of Cardiff adjacent to Cardiff University and the city centre, and has a population of about 18,000 residents living mainly in terraced houses. 66% of these residents are students/postgraduates. The other 34% are retired, skilled workers and professional.

We belong to the Diocese of Llandaff in the Church in Wales, a sister church of the Church of England, and are part of the worldwide Anglican Communion.

Services are available in Braille.







(c) 2010 Parish of Cathays, Cardiff